Process And Quality Under Control
- Ready-to-use metals lab
Outstanding Analytical Performance With Low Cost Of Ownership
Versatile x 3 Optimal Configuration For Every Need
- The innovative single or dual-optic concept with 3 variants delivers high-performance to cover every analytical need in the most economical way.
Intuitive Productivity ELEMENTAL.SUITE
- The pneumatic driven sample clamp ensures easy sample handling and accepts a wide sample variety. Combined with ELEMENTAL.SUITE, our next generation OES-software, this leads to functionality with ease-of-use.
10 Bases Fe, Al, Cu, Ni, Co, Ti, Pb, Sn, Zn, Mg
- A complete selection of bases provides ready-to-use multi-base systems to enable trace metal analysis.
Q4 TASMAN Series 2 - All-Over Improvements
- Our engineers took every opportunity to further improve the analytical performance in the new Q4 TASMAN Series 2. The analytical range of the Q4 TASMAN Series 2 has been extended for many elements, and new element sets enable the analysis of new alloy types. Addressing the entire metals market, dedicated Analytical Solution Packages (ASPs) are available for all ten common metal bases: Fe, Al, Cu, Ni, Co, Pb, Sn, Zn, Mg, and Ti. These ASPs include full element sets, calibrations, alloy groups, and standardization samples. ASPs provide analytical performance that’s precisely tuned for the metals world - and its future demands.
- MultiVision™- The innovative optics concept delivers the optimal solution for your applications, in the most economical way.
- SmartSpark™ - The further optimized Digital Spark Source delivers improved analytical precision and shorter time-to-result.
- Low Maintanance spark stand with improved co-axial argon flow and pneumatic sample clamp for hassle-free operation.
- ELEMENTAL.SUITE delivers highest functionality combined with ease-of-use for information @ your fingertips.
Why Do I Need Spark - OES?
- OES gives you an ultrafast analysis of your solid metal sample without complications. All relevant elements are simultaniously determined.
- Iron & Steel
- Non-ferrous metals and alloys
|Low maintenance spark stand with co-axial argon flow
Pneumatically driven, 120 mm height
|Minimized maintenance and argon consumption, easy analysis of wires and small pieces but also accepting bulky samples
Hassle-free sample handling and improved operiational safety
|SmartSpark™||Optimized digital spark source for stable spark generation up to 1,000 Hz||Improved precision and stability|
|Dual optics concept with robust Paschen Runge mount, multi-chip systems with temperature stabilization||Optimal choice between 3 variants to fulfill individual analytical needs|
|130 - 200 nm, Ar-purged
190 - 620 nm, no purge
|Outstanding performance with high resolution and low argon consumption
Reliability meets low cost of ownership
|Electrical Data||100 – 204 V (± 10%), 50-60 Hz
16 A (240 V) or 25 A (100 V) slow blow fuse
600 W measurement, 50 W standby
|Compatible with all worldwide power and current configurations|
|Dimensions and Weights||54 x 80 x 60 cm (W x D x H), ~ 75 kg||Compact benchtop system|
*) 90 cm with optional active thermal control system
Inquiry - Q4 TASMAN Series 2 Advanced Multi-chip Benchtop Spectrometer
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.