Compact multi-chip Spark Spectrometer
The Little Giant in Spark-OES
Complete Elemental Coverage, Wide Calibration Ranges
High Precision Metal Analysis with low cost of ownership and small footprint
Bruker's patented concept for self-focusing under temperature variations eliminates thermal drifts. The new ArgonShield™ prevents contamination of the optical window during measurements.
The insulated SafetyTip on the new sample clamp prevents incorrect sample positioning, and ensures safe operation for a wide variety of samples. Combined with ELEMENTAL.SUITE, our next generation OES-software, this leads to functionality with ease-of-use.
130 - 785 nm
Wavelength coverage for comprehensive access to all relevant elements
The innovative MultiVision™ optics is equipped with a electromagnetic light junction to use the full elemental range with best performance and compactness.
RELIABLE, HIGH PRECISION ANALYSIS FOR EVERY FOUNDRY AND PRODUCTION FLOOR
Q4 POLO - Little Space, Mighty Performance
Numerous innovations have been introduced in the Q4 POLO to create a spark spectrometer that is second to none. In addition to superior analytical performance for a full range of elements, the Q4 POLO enables applications previously not addressable by such compact instruments:
- Outstanding precision, particularly on light elements
- Excellent results in the challenging analysis of cast iron
- Reliable analysis of nitrogen at low ppm levels in low alloyed steels
- Analysis of oxygen in copper
Just as impressive as the results achieved by the Q4 POLO is its incredible long-term stability. The absence of thermal- and contamination-based drifts reduces the need for cleaning and recalibrations, leading to stable results around the clock.
The new Q4 POLO is the ready-to-analyze solution from day one, covering all relevant elements and wide concentration ranges. Each base metal package includes all dedicated alloy groups, calibrations, and standardization samples. At the same time, the Q4 POLO provides high uptime, low maintenance, and hassle-free operation.
- MultiVision™ optics with electromagnetic light junction covering the full elemental range with superior performance and small footprint
- AAC™ and ArgonShield™ result in incredible long-term stability without increasing argon gas consumption
- The new active sensing SmartSpark™ source is fully digital and equipped with detection of non-energetic discharges for increased precision and long-term stability
- ELEMENTAL.SUITE delivers highest functionality combined with ease-of-use for information @ your fingertips.
Q4 POLO Specification
Low maintenance spark stand with co-axial argon flow,
Minimized argon consumption, easy analysis of wires
|Smart Spark||Digital spark source for stable spark generation up to
1,000 Hz; active sensing of non-energetic discharges
|Improved precision and long-term stability with
highest operational safety
λ: 130 - 785 nm, argon purged, multiple un-coated linear array detectors with lowest dark current
Access to all elements, low operational costs
|Gas Supply with Argon-Saver Mode||Argon ≥ 99.998%purity2) (Ar 4.8)
3 bar (± 10%) supply pressure
Copper tubing (6 mm o.d.) with Swagelok® fitting
|Good performance with standard argon purity, dedicated argon saver mode for lowest operational costs|
|Noise Emission||< 55 dB(A) during measurement3)||Enjoy the silence|
|Software||ELEMENTAL.SUITE V3.2 or higher||Future save, intuitive productivity, optional material
database with > 350 k alloys integrated
|Electrical Data||100 - 240 VAC (±10%), 50 - 60 Hz
10 - 16 A (240 V), slow blow fuse
200 VA (max), 20 VA standby, typically: 95W(@ 230 VAC)
|Compatible with all worldwide power and current configurations|
|Dimensions & Weights||49 x 57 x 28.4 cm (W x D x H), ~36 kg|
|1) US8891082B2, EP2537011B1
2) Argon 5.0 or purifier recommended for trace nitrogen analysis
3) Sample covering hole in sample stage completely
Inquiry - Q4 POLO