NEX DE VS
Variable small spot plus camera EDXRF for elemental analysis
Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
As a premium high performance, SMALL SPOT benchtop Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analyzer, the new Rigaku NEX DE VS delivers wide elemental coverage with a easy-to-learn Windows®-based QuantEZ software. Non-destructively analyze from sodium (Na) through uranium (U) in almost any matrix, from solids and alloys to powders, liquids, slurries and RoHS materials.
Multi-position, small spot & bulk elemental analysis
New Rigaku NEX DE VS elemental analyzer (EDXRF) offers multi-position bulk analysis in addition to a large single position sample stage, with three analysis spot size options — 1 mm, 3 mm and 10 mm — that are easily changeable by the system's automatic collimators. A high resolution camera and LED lighting system allows a sample's image to be recorded via the Windows software interface.
XRF elemental analysis in the field, plant or lab
Especially designed and engineered for heavy industrial use, whether on the plant floor or in remote field environments, the superior analytical power, flexibility and ease-of-use of the NEX DE adds to its broad appeal for an ever expanding range of applications, including exploration, research, bulk RoHS inspection, and education, as well as industrial and production monitoring applications. Whether the need is basic quality control (QC) or its more sophisticated variants - such as analytical quality control (AQC), quality assurance (QA) or statistical process control like Six Sigma - the NEX DE is the reliable high performance choice for routine elemental analysis by XRF.
XRF with 60kV X-ray tube and SDD detector
The 60kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled FAST SDD® Silicon Drift Detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (60 kV), along with high emission current and multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides a wide range of XRF applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
Autosampler, helium and standardless FP Options include fundamental parameters, a variety of automatic sample changers, sample spinner and helium purge for enhanced light element sensitivity.
*FAST SDD® is a registered trademark of Amptek, Inc.
- Analyze Na to U non-destructively
- Powerful QuantEZ Windows®-based software
- High resolution camera
- 1, 3 or 10 mm analysis spot size
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and films
- 60kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- FAST SDD® detector for superior data
- Six automated tube filters
- Unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional RPF-SQX fundamental parameters
- 60kV X-ray tube, 12W max power
- 7 tube filter positions
- 10 mm collimator
- High performance FAST SDD detector
- Peltier thermo-electric cooling
- High spectral resolution with very high count rates
- Large 30.5 (W) X 30.5 (D) x 10.5 (H) cm chamber
- Single position 32 or 40 mm sample aperture
- 15-position 32 mm automatic sample changer
- 10-position 40 mm automatic sample changer
- 9-position 50 mm automatic sample changer
- Single position 32 mm sample spinner
- Analysis in air, helium, or vacuum (single position)
Ambient temperature 10-35ºC (50-95ºF)
Relative humidity ≤85% non-condensing
Software & Application Packages
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- RPF-SQX fundamental parameters (optional)
- Data export function with LIMS compatibility
- User selectable shaping times
- Simple flow bar wizard to create new applications
- QuantEZ software
- External PC computer
- Data export connections
Single phase AC 100/220V, 1.5A (50/60 Hz)
Dimensions: 35.6(W) X 35.1(D) X 26.0(H) cm (14 X 13.8 X 10.2 inch)
Weight: <27 kg (<60 lbs)
- Wood Treatment
- Phosphorus Fire Retardant on Fabric
- Mining & refining
- Metals and alloys
- Paint and pigments
- Wovens and non-wovens
Inquiry - NEX DE VS Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.