Portable Benchtop/CounterTop XRF Analyzer
Up to 48 elements analyzed, wide elemental range, from Mg to U.
2 Safety Interlocks
Sample sensor & closed lid sensor.
CTX is lightweight and truly field portable.
The portable Counter Top XRF (CTX) is small, light-weight, safety-interlocked, and battery operated. At 7 kilograms in weight, the self-contained CTX is truly portable, and has a small footprint of only 14 cm in width. Up to 48 elements analyzed per calibration. Wide elemental range, from Mg to U.
Other innovative features include:
- Latest graphene window SDD detector for excellent light element sensitivity
- Patented DetectorShield™ for long term performance and minimal service
- New powerful X-ray source with precise SharpBeam™ collimator
- High speed pulse processing electronics
- Consistent sample presentation with index markings for better precision
CTX Benefits at a Glance:
- Wide application and elemental Range (Mg - U)
- Detects concentrations from part per million (ppm) to 100%
- Robust, splash and dust proof stainless steel construction
- Dual safety interlocked piece of mind
- Very small footprint: 14 x 25 cm
|Size / Weight||
Lightweight: 7.1 kg with battery
Very compact ( WxDxH) : 13.5 cm x 25 cm x 35 cm
Model 800: 50kV, 4W, Rh-target
Model 500: 40kV, 2W, Rh-target
Model 500S: 29kV, 2W, Rh-target
|Detector||SDD detector with graphene window, detector shield
Typical resolution < 145eV @ 450,000cps
Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 12 cm c 13.5 cm x 8.5 cm
Model 800/500S: Mg-U
Model 500: Cl-U
Inquiry - CTX Portable Benchtop/CounterTop XRF Analyzer
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.