Power: 208 - 240Vac, 50 - 60Hz 1PH, Up To 2kW Heating Power
Dimension (WxHxD): 45 x 40 x 60 cm; 50 kg
Heater: High-emissivity Resistive Heaters
Programming: Up To 32 Steps Per Program; 32 Program Storage Space + External USB
Mixing: Clockwise And Counter-clockwise Agitation, Fully Configurable
Heater Configuration: 25 - 1275oC Temperature For Each Step
Bead Cooling: Fully Configurable Cooling Steps, From 0 To 100%
Heater Servicing: Modular Crucible And Mold Heaters With Quick Connectors
Connectivity: USB/LAN Connectivity
XRF/ICP Sample Preparation Capability: Bead-solution Switch Using Modular System (No Tool Required)
Ventilation Requirement: No Full Hood Required, 3m 3/min. Extraction Point
Electric Furnace NIEKA E1Full temperature range for no-compromise methods - Perfect for ICP and XRF sample preparation.
- Real circular stirring motion for faster sample dissolution.
- See-through door with automatic locking.
- Clip-on heating modules for instant maintenance.
- Powerful fan units for rapid cold-to-cold operation.
- Very large and intuitive interface.
- USB and network for upgrades and backups.
- Fully automated glass bead or solution preparation
- Unique safe to touch glass surface
- No fragile ceramic parts
- Up to 1275oC fusion temperature
- Ultra-precise temperature control for complex pre-oxidation
- Exhaust fumes concentrated in a small extraction area
- Plug and use in seconds
- 208 - 240 V single or 3-phase versions available
Inquiry - Electric Furnace NIEKA E1
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.