6 Megapixel Microscope Camera for Fast Imaging in True Color
High-Resolution Images of Large Sample Areas
This high quality 6 megapixel color camera offers you an amazingly fast live image and acquisition speed despite its large pixel count and the very large 16 mm diagonal field of view.
This makes it the camera of choice whenever large sample areas have to be screened and recorded by taking many image tiles repeatedly in a minimum amount of time due to reduced number of tile positions.
This is extremely benificial in acquiring large pathological tissue sections or large colored materials samples.
ZEISS Axiocam 506 color
- 6 megapixel CCD sensor with 16 mm image diagonal
- 19 full resolution color images per second
- High image contrast with 14 bit signal conversion
- Small 4.54 micron pixels for optimal resolution
- Fast quad-port read-out with global shutter architecture for distortion-free images
- Black & white imaging mode
ZEISS Axiocam 506 mono
- Excellent coverage of the microscopic field of view and sample overview, thanks to the 1” sensor – twice the field of view compared to 2/3” cameras
- USB 3.0 interface technology with fast 5 gigabit data transfer rate and qad-port, high-end CCD sensor technology for rapid frame rates
- 2752 horizontal pixels × 2208 vertical pixels gives high resolution, even when using pixel binning
- Up to 56 fps with binning 5 × 5
- Expanded area of application for high-aperture and low-magnification objectives, thanks to 4.54 μm small pixel structures – highest resolution with a large field of view
- Thermo electrical cooled sensor
Inquiry - ZEISS Axiocam 506
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.