SteREO Discovery.V20Use the 20:1 zoom range to go from largest overview into the smallest details. All optical components deliver brilliant three dimensional images with exceptional depth perception. Precisely choose your optimal magnification or move to user-defined zoom positions with eZoom. Refind your magnification with an accuracy of more than 99 percent! The external touch panel SYCOP controls all essential functions of SteREO Discovery.V20: magnification, focus, contrast, brightness and more.
1A in 3D: Spatial Impression
With SteREO Discovery.V20, higher magnifications can also be realized with smaller lenses thanks to the large zoom range of the microscope body. The smaller stereo angles associated improve the 3D impression of the microscopic image. The result: you remain more relaxed during observation and notice even the smallest details.
- Motorized 20:1 zoom
- Seamless integration into the modular system of SteREO microscopes
- Up to 345x total magnification with 10x eyepieces
- Maximum resolution of up to 1000 LP/mm with PlanApo S 2.3x objective
- Motorized and encoded components for reproducible results
- Illumination and contrast methods based on cold light or LED
- Ergonomic and easy operation
- Magnification Range: 2.3x - 1312.5x
- Dimension: 600 mm x 440 mm x 520 mm
- Weight: 32.8 kg (72.3 lb)
Inquiry - ZEISS SteREO Discovery.V20
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.