Weight: 3.6 kg (7.94 lb) With 1.0 kg (2.20 lb) Camera Unit
Size: 270 mm x 75 mm x 230 mm (10.63 inch x 2.95 inch x 9.06 inch)
Imaging Device: 1/1.9 inch, 2.38 Mega-pixel CMOS
Total Pixels: 1952 (H) x 1241 (V)
Effective Pixels: 1945 (H) x 1225 (V)
Visual Pixels: 1920 (H) x 1200 (V)
Frame Rate: 50 Frame/Sec (Max) at 1920 x 1200
Resolution: 100 Frame/Sec (Max) at Binning
- The Hirox Digital Microscope is systemized with a main unit, lens with a large depth of field, a camera that maximizes lens performance, optimal lighting for objects, precisely controllable stands, usability rich applications, and comfortable observation. Furthermore, ACS communications makes it possible to control speed based on lens information, instant measurement on the monitor, automatic judgement of shooting conditions according to the operation of an operator, and to observe, capture, and measure by intuitive operations of the user.
New CMOS Image Sensor
- State-of-the-art CMOS sensor with improved light sensitivity and very low image noise. The resolution is higher than Full HD, up to 100FPS, in 1920 x 1200 pixel.
HIROX Designed Original ''Rotary-Head'' Adapter
- It enables observation of an object in 360° of rotational inspection, with a 45° and various viewing angle.
High Intensity LED
- The new high intensity LED light source provides 5700K temperature, similar to daylight color temperature (5500K) to reproduce true color images as well as full illumination immediately. The LED light source has an average lifetime of 30,000 hours of usage.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Save time by quickly transferring image with 1 click, the HDR function creates an image with the perfect exposition by combining many levels of light intensity in a single image: All information in the highlights and the dark areas are captured without any difficulty.
Live Full Focus
- Ultra fast auto-focus and multi-focus! Get a fully focussed image with one click thanks to our high speed algorithm and very accurate motorized Z-axis movements (50 nanometer per step).
Real Time 2D & 3D Tiling
- This new process does not require a specified position to match tile to tile. The image will automatically begin tiling seamlessly in real-time just by moving the XY stage to increase the field of view up to 110 times.
- Measurements including length, area, and surface area can be taken in various styles. The object displayed can be measured in real-time using only mouse operation.
- Fast and accurate scanning with an integrated stepping motor creates 3D Modelling data. 3D model information can be displayed as Original Color, Pseudo Color or Wireframe, maximizing the amount of information that can be taken from a 3D model. Intuitively measure 3D height information as well as have the capability to extract angle and radius data.
- The Auto Calibration Select (ACS) sensor automatically applies the proper lens settings with each magnification or lens change. ACS feature also adjusts the Z-axis speed/steps coinciding with the preferred lens' camera setup for smooth operation.
- MXB-2500REZ (35 - 2500 x)
- MXB-2016Z (20 - 160 x)
- MXB-5040RZ (50 - 400 x)
- MXB-10C (10 x)
- MXB-MACRO/MXB-050Z (0 - 20 x)/(0 - 50 x)
- MXB-5000REZ (35 - 5000 x)
High Precision Free Angle Stand:
- Hirox has created both a Straight type stand and an Angle type stand (90°) for the digital microscope. The XY stage can rotate to have the height and angle changed. Unique ACS communication automatically applies the motorized Z-axis to move by the proper speed which corresponds to the lens magnification.
Motorized XYZ Stage:
- XY Axis Effective Stroke: 50 x 50 mm (1.97 in x 1.97 in)
- Maximum Speed: 8 mm/sec
- Load Capacity: 3 kg
- Dimension/Weight: 195 mm x 209 mm x 53 mm/3.9 kg
- Z Axis Effective Stroke: 30 mm (1.18 in) Motor, 85 mm (3.35 in) Manual
- Resolution: 0.05 μm (0.002 Mil)/pulse - 5 phases motor
- PCB & Micro Electronics
- Material Sciences
- Art Restoration
- Nano Technology
- Security Printing
Digital Microscope - Hirox RH-2000: Rotary Head & 3D
Inquiry - HIROX RH-2000
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.