SIM Pro II
- Handheld Raman spectrometer is meant for the material identification and verification of raw materials and chemicals.
Key Features And Benefits
- Robust, light and compact handheld spectrometer
- High sensitivity due to Max-Light optical design
- Laser Sense Tips technology that minimises signal loss
- Integration into Regulatory Cloud services
- Includes library for material identification. Allows users to build inhouse library
- Compliant with both cGMP and 21CFR part 11 certifications and meets all regulatory requirements for the major global testing agencies (USP, JP, EP, IP, FDA, so on)
- Forensic analysis for hazmat, narcotics, drugs, explosives
- Counterfeit drug detection
- Pharmaceutical raw material verification for quality control
- Solid and liquid substance identification
- Academia, research and industrial
Inquiry - SIM Pro II
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.